Makeup That Will Last You All The Way From Thanksgiving To Black Friday!
I am coming to you with another makeup tip! A couple of weeks ago I asked you on my Instagram what are your struggles with makeup and I am taking what YOU said and creating an Instagram post on the Bobby natalia’s Instagram and then in further detail a blog post. This week I will be sharing my advice on how to get the most out of your makeup so it can stay on all day long or the longest that it can!
Here are my best tips:
1. Use a primer I highly recommend this if you have oily skin it acts as a glue so your foundation has something to stick to and it also makes your skin a lot smoother so your foundation will go on more evenly.
Here are some primers that I have used before and really liked (click on the word for a direct link):
2. If you don’t use a primer make sure you are moisturizing your skin before you apply your foundation so you have something for your foundation to stick to.
Here are some moisturizers that I like:
3. If you get oily skin through the day DO NOT keep re-applying your makeup that causes build up on your face and your face will eventually look cakey. Buy oil absorbing sheets and pat that on your face throughout the day. The clean and clear ones are my favorite click here to see them.
4. For my gals with dry skin if you feel you need setting powder but don’t need it everywhere on your face don’t put it everywhere just put it where you feel your skin is the most oily or where it will crease the most. For example, I use a very flat pointed brush and put setting powder just underneath my eyes so my concealer doesn’t crease and sometimes on my chin and noise. My favorite setting powders are translucent ones because you don’t have to match your skin color to it.
Here is my favorite powder:
5. When you are applying eyeshadow you MUST be using a primer! I feel this is bigger than using primer for your foundation! When you use primer for eyeshadow it will literally last all day long and also the shadows won’t crease. Lastly using a primer will make the eyeshadow colors pop!
Here are some great primers:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance (this was the first eyeshadow primer that I used when I was like 14:)
- Nars Primer- I have not personal used this one but have heard great things about it especially if you have oily skin
Hope these tips help you!