5 Makeup Products You Are Missing Out On!
If a word is underlined it means it has a direct link so just click on it:)
This weeks blog post I will be sharing with you my some of my favorite makeup products and why I love them so much and why you need them in your life as well! Some of them are new products and some of them I have been using just recently. Either way I love all these products and there is no order to the products I simply love them all!
1. My favorite concealer is the Tarte Shape Tape concealer it literally brightens up underneath your eyes so well! It is one of the best concealers that I have ever used before! I am sure you all have at least heard about this product because of the hype built up around this product when it came out. I bought the concealer because of all the hype and it is definitely worth it!
2. My absolute favorite foundation that I have been buying for the past 6 months or more is Neutrogena Skin Clearing oil-free makeup. This foundation is amazing because it gives good coverage without looking cakey and helps with acne because there is salicylic acid in it. I bought this foundation because I bought the Tarte Shape foundation because it came out after the concealer. I was thinking it was going to be an amazing because of the concealer obviously and it was awful! I have a dry skin so I bought the moisturizing one and it completed melted off my face in the middle of the day. I don’t recommend it especially because it was $40 dollars. I went out to find another foundation and I decided to go the drug store and found the Neutrogena one and its under $15 dollars and I have bought it for months now! Amazing product!
3. Buxom Lash Mascara is my absolute favorite mascara! I have talked about this product millions of times in pervious blogs posts and on Instagram! The key to a good mascara is having a well-designed wand for getting everywhere on your lashes. This mascara does all that while giving your lashes volume and opening up your eyes very well.
4. Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray. I love this product! I have always heard about this product but I never bought it or really tried it until I did makeup for a friend’s wedding and she had this product. Also, I got the product for a Christmas present this year and oh my gosh it’s amazing! Its keeps your makeup set in place all day but also leaves your face feeling so refreshed. Highly recommended it!
5. Eyeshadow in the shade Sum Beam by Merle Norman Cosmetics. This eyeshadow is everything and I have been using this eyeshadow for years! If you are just starting out with makeup I highly recommended this shadow or if you don’t know how to apply eyeshadow very well get this one! Its such a pretty shadow but also very simple and basic it goes with everything! It’s my go to eyeshadow for every look from complicated to really simple. Put sum beam all over your lid and then blend some bronzer into the crease it creates a super natural look but also shows you put in a bit more effort into your makeup!
Go check out these products and post a picture to Instagram using the #Bobbynatalia! I would LOVE to see them:) Don’t forget to follow Bobby natalia on Instagram and join the community!